You can exercise the following rights with respect to your Personal Data with Union Bank:
We may process your Personal Data to communicate with you (including sending marketing or promotional materials to you), provide you with further information about our products and how we can serve you better, respond to your purchase orders or requests, process your application for employment with Union Bank or to fulfil our contractual obligations with you. We may also process your Personal Data to comply with provisions of applicable laws.
Where processing of Personal Data is based on consent, we shall obtain the requisite consent at the time of collection of the Personal Data. In this regard, you consent to the processing of your Personal Data when you access our platforms, or use our services, content, features, technologies or functions offered on our website or other digital platforms. You can withdraw your consent at any time but such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before its withdrawal.
We respect your privacy and we limit disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties. We do not sell, give or trade any Personal Data that we obtain from you to any third party for data mining or marketing purposes. We may also share your information where there is a regulatory or statutory obligation to disclose such Personal Data in accordance with provisions of applicable laws.
Your Personal Data is kept private and we make every effort to keep your Personal Data secure, including restricting access to your Personal Data with us on a need to know basis. We require our staff and any third parties that carry out any work on our behalf to comply with appropriate security standards to protect your Personal Data.
If you would like further information on this Notice, or if you wish to contact our Data Protection Officer, please write to us at Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Stallion Plaza 36, Marina, Lagos, Nigeria or at [email protected][insertemailaddress]
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your Personal Data is only processed for the minimum period necessary in line with the purposes set out in this Notice or as required by applicable laws, until a time it is no longer required or has no use. Once your Personal Data is no longer required, we destroy it in a safe and secure manner.
Union Bank collects Personal Data only for the purposes identified in this Policy and such information cannot be reused for another purpose that is incompatible with the original purpose.
- request for and access your Personal Data collected and stored by Union Bank
- withdraw consent at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent to receipt of our marketing or promotional materials or unsubscribe to our newsletters
- object to automated decision making
- request rectification and modification of Personal Data kept by Union Bank
- request for deletion of your Personal Data
- be informed of and entitled to provide consent prior to the processing of Personal Data for purposes other than that for which the Personal Data were collected
- request that Union Bank restricts processing of your Personal Data
- request for information regarding any specific https://paydayloanstennessee.com/cities/lenoir/ processing of your personal data
However, we may share your Personal Data with service providers engaged by us to provide services to Union Bank subject to appropriate data security and protection
You can also contact the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) if you have any questions relating to the processing of your personal data by Union Bank.